ICWE 2019 Overview
The International Conference on Web Engineering (ICWE), is the prime yearly international conference on the different aspects of designing, building, maintaining and using Web applications. ICWE 2019 will be held on June 11-14, 2019 in Daejeon, Korea. The conference will cover the different aspects of Web Engineering, including the design, creation, maintenance and usage of Web applications. ICWE2019 is endorsed by the International Society for the Web Engineering (ISWE) and belongs to the ICWE conference series owned by ISWE.
What is Our Goal?
ICWE aims to bring together researchers and practitioners from various disciplines in academia and industry to tackle the emerging challenges in the engineering of Web applications and in the problems of its associated technologies, as well as the impact of those technologies on society, media and culture.
The 19th edition of ICWE will accept contributions related to different dimensions of Web Engineering:
- Web application modeling and engineering
- Web mining and knowledge extraction
- Web Big Data and Web data analytics
- Mobile Web applications
- Web of Things applications
- Social Web applications
- Web crowdsourcing and human computation
- Semantic Web and Linked Open Data applications
- Quality and accessibility aspects of Web applications
- Web composition and mashups
- Web user interfaces
- Security and privacy
- Web programming
- Web services, computing, and standards