“On-line registration will be opened later”
(by May 17)
(by June 4)
|Regular||1 Day – Workshop||₩ 500,000||₩ 600,000||₩ 750,000|
|3 Days – Main Conference||₩ 750,000||₩ 900,000||₩ 1,000,000|
|4 Days – Full Pass||₩ 900,000||₩ 1,000,000||₩ 1,100,000|
|Student||1 Day – Workshop||₩ 400,000||₩ 500,000||₩ 600,000|
|3 Days – Main Conference||₩ 600,000||₩ 700,000||₩ 800,000|
|4 Days – Full Pass||₩ 700,000||₩ 800,000||₩ 900,000|
Please check the Real Time Exchange Rate.
*The Full Pass Registration includes;
– Admission to a very strong technical program comprising technical sessions, keynotes, tutorials, specialized workshop, and a PhD Symposium.
– Coffee breaks from Tuesday 11th to Friday 14th.
– Lunches from Tuesday 11th to Friday 14th.
– All social events.
* The Main Conference Registration (3 days) includes everything included in the full registration except the admission to the workshops, the lunches and social events of Tuesday 11th.
*The Workshop Registration (1 day) includes only the admission to the workshops and the lunch and social events of Tuesday 11th.
*Students will be requested to present a valid student card or a corresponding student certificate at the registration desk.
*Accompanying persons can buy extra tickets for social events. The fee is ₩150,000 and includes the welcome reception and the gala dinner.
By Credit Card
- VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, and Union Pay are acceptable only.
- Payment by credit card is available through the on-line procedure only.
By Bank Transfer
- Please make the bank transfer to below account provided. (Sender’s name MUST BE identical with registrant’s name).
- All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrant.
- In order to confirm your payment, please send the remittance slip via e-mail or fax (+82-42-472-7459).
Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers (KIISE)
1585, Sangam-dong, mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
- For each accepted paper (technical, vision, application, short, demo, poster and tutorial), at least one author needs to have a regular (i.e., non-student) registration. This regular registration should be done before May 17th, 2019 for having their paper included in the conference proceedings.
- If you have multiple accepted papers, each paper must have a separate regular (i.e., non-student) registration.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- For any cancellation received before 17th May 2019, registration fees will be reimbursed except ₩50,000 for handling fees. No reimbursement will be made for cancellations received after 17th May 2019.
- Please note that it is possible to transfer your registration to a colleague.
Enquiries about Registration : firstname.lastname@example.org