(by May 17)
(by June 4)
|Regular||1 Day – Workshops/Tutorials||₩ 500,000||₩ 600,000||₩ 750,000|
|3 Days – Main Conference||₩ 750,000||₩ 900,000||₩ 1,000,000|
|4 Days – Full Pass||₩ 900,000||₩ 1,000,000||₩ 1,100,000|
|Student||1 Day – Workshops/Tutorials||₩ 400,000||₩ 500,000||₩ 600,000|
|3 Days – Main Conference||₩ 600,000||₩ 700,000||₩ 800,000|
|4 Days – Full Pass||₩ 700,000||₩ 800,000||₩ 900,000|
|Additional ticket – Social Events||₩ 150,000|
Please check the Real Time Exchange Rate.
*The Full Pass Registration includes;
– Admission to a very strong technical program comprising technical sessions, keynotes, tutorials, specialized workshop, and a PhD Symposium.
– Coffee breaks from Tuesday 11th to Friday 14th.
– Lunches from Tuesday 11th to Friday 14th.
– All social events.
* The Main Conference Registration (3 days) includes everything included in the full registration except the admission to the workshops, tutorials, the lunches and social events of Tuesday 11th.
*The Workshops/Tutorials Registration (1 day) includes only the admission to the workshops, tutorials, lunch and social events of Tuesday 11th.
*Students will be requested to present a valid student ID or a corresponding student certificate at the registration desk.
*Social Events ticket can be purchased as an additional ticket for accompanying persons. It includes all social events (Welcome Reception, Gala Dinner, Water sports in Gapcheon, Daejeon Night Tour and Tour to Gyeongbokgung Palace in Seoul).
By Credit Card
- VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, and Union Pay are acceptable only.
- Payment by credit card is available through the on-line procedure only.
By Bank Transfer
- Please make the bank transfer to below account provided. (Sender’s name MUST BE identical with registrant’s name).
- All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrant.
- In order to confirm your payment, please send the remittance slip via e-mail or fax (+82-42-472-7459).
Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers (KIISE)
1585, Sangam-dong, mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
- For each accepted paper (full, short, demo and poster), at least one author needs to have a regular (i.e., non-student) registration (3-day or 4-day regular registration). This regular registration should be done before March 20th, 2019 for having their paper included in the conference proceedings.
- For each accepted PhD Symposium paper needs 3-day registration or a 4-day (regular or student) registration before March 20th, 2019 for having their paper included in the conference proceedings.
- For each accepted workshop paper, at least one author needs to have a regular (i.e., non-student) 1-Day registration or a 4-day (regular or student) registration. This registration should be done before May 17th, 2019 for having their workshop paper included in the conference proceedings.
- If you have multiple accepted papers, each paper must have a separate registration based on the above policy.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- For any cancellation received before 17th May 2019, registration fees will be reimbursed except ₩50,000 for handling fees. No reimbursement will be made for cancellations received after 17th May 2019.
- Please note that it is possible to transfer your registration to a colleague.
- If you cancel after receiving invitation letter for visa before 17th May 2019, Registration fee cannot be refunded. If you really need to cancel the registration even though you receive before then, please keep in mind that Issue for Visa is also cancelled.